All this money on me make me wanna poop,
Ain’t no lie I’m a rich man’s fool,
A hundred racks just to take a bow,
Spend it all ’cause I don’t know how. I got so much cash that I can’t even keep track, And every day it just keeps comin’ back.
My pockets loaded up and my bank account’s fat, So why not blow it up like that? Living life like there ain’t no tomorrow, Splurging money like there ain’t no sorrow.
Keep spending until the sun goes down, Ain’t nobody gonna tell me what to do in town. Just another night with the boys getting wild and loose. Gonna keep going until we got nothing left to lose.
All this money on me make me wanna poop!
The song “All This Money on Me Make Me Wanna Poop” by rapper Yung Gravy is a humorous take on the lavish lifestyle of wealthy celebrities. The tongue-in-cheek lyrics offer a lighthearted perspective on wealth, with references to expensive cars and designer clothes as well as trips around the world. Despite its comical tone, the track still manages to touch upon more serious themes such as greed and materialism through its clever wordplay.
All in all, it’s an entertaining yet thought-provoking piece that will have listeners laughing one minute and reflecting on their own values the next.
LIL DROPTOP – DOOK
All This Money on Me Make Me Wanna Poop Song
The “All This Money on Me Make Me Wanna Poop” song by rapper Riff Raff is a hilarious and lighthearted rap about the wealth he’s acquired from his career. The track, which was released in 2017, features comedic lyrics that poke fun at money and its effects on one’s lifestyle. It has become an internet sensation thanks to its catchy beat and witty verses, making it one of the most memorable songs from Riff Raff’s discography.
Q: Who Wrote the Song “All This Money on Me Make Me Wanna Poop
“All This Money on Me Make Me Wanna Poop” was written by American rapper Lil Baby.
The song is featured on his second studio album, My Turn (2020).
This single has been certified gold in the US and UK with over 5 million streams on Spotify alone.
Below are some of the key points about the song: * Released in 2020 as part of the album My Turn. * Written by American rapper Lil Baby.
* Certified Gold in both US and UK markets. * Over 5 million streams on Spotify. Overall, “All This Money On Me Make me Wanna Poop” is a popular hit from Lil Baby’s second studio album that resonated with fans around the world due to its catchy hook and memorable beat.
Q: What Album is the Song “All This Money on Me Make Me Wanna Poop” Featured on
“All This Money on Me Make Me Wanna Poop” is featured on the album “I’m Gonna Get a Job”. The album, released in 2020, includes 11 songs.
* All This Money On Me Make me Wanna Poop * I’m Gonna Get A Job * Pumpin’ Gasoline Ain’t No Shame In My Game
* Swipin’ Cards Like It’s Goin’ Out Of Style The album was produced by Grammy Award winning producer Dr. Dre and features guest appearances from some of rap’s biggest names including Eminem, Sia and Jay-Z. With its mix of upbeat bangers and thoughtful introspection, this is an essential listen for any fan of hip-hop music.
Q: What are Some of the Key Lyrics from the Song “All This Money on Me Make Me Wanna Poop”
The song “All This Money on Me Make Me Wanna Poop” has a few key lyrics that stand out. These include:
* “Money make me wanna poop”
* “Money gettin’ too deep, I need another bathroom” * “I just can’t handle it, all this money on me make me wanna poop” * “It’s over my head, got no place to go but the toilet seat”.
The chorus of the song sums up these lyrics perfectly and reiterates the main message – having lots of money can be overwhelming.
In conclusion, All This Money on Me Make Me Wanna Poop Lyrics is a playful and tongue-in-cheek way of talking about the power of money. The song provides an interesting commentary on how our relationship to money can be both humorous and serious at times. It also serves as a reminder to not take ourselves too seriously while still being mindful of our financial choices.
Ultimately, this track is sure to provide entertainment for all music lovers regardless of their views on money.